Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Friday, February 7, 2014

Courage in the Face of the Unknown


   

Josh 1:9

 

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord  your God will be with you wherever you go."

NIV

I love, love, love taking a trip.  I enjoy the excitement and thrill of an adventure that lies before me.  I relish seeing new sights and exploring landmarks and natural wonders.  I almost enjoy speculating about what lies ahead even as much as the thing itself.  I research our destination, area attractions, free stuff, parks, and even unusual places to eat.  I build it up in my mind, and usually the activity lives up to my expectation.
 
For the conclusion to this blog, please join me at http://www.lacedwithgrace.com where I am spending the day.
 

 
 

1 comment:

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.