Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Redemptive Pain


 

Phil 1:12

 

12 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel.

NKJV

 

Bad stuff happens....  to good people and to bad people.  Life is full of a broad spectrum of emotions, incidents and occasions.  It is a mixture of blessings, trials, triumphs and struggles.  In truth, the trials of life are the greatest common denominator.  No one is immune.  Even the very rich and famous are not exempt from trouble.   If life is abundant in hardship, shouldn't we learn how to meet the troubles in the best way possible?
For the remainder of this devotional, please join  me at "Laced with Grace" where I am spending the day...
See you there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.