Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Treasured



 “But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.”  Luke 2:19


 

This verse is one of my very favorite Christmas verses.  I can just picture the young mom observing all that transpired surrounding the birth of Christ.  She stored up all these memories- Joseph’s response; the census; the stable; the shepherds; the star; the angel’s report… All of these things she treasured up and pondered them in her heart.  Have you ever had God so blow your mind that all you could do was look at him with your mouth agape? That was where Mary was- overwhelmed by the goodness, love and miracle working power of Almighty God.

I pray that as the countdown continues to Christmas that you have time to treasure up these things and ponder them in your heart.  Recognize what all of this means to you personally.  Salvation, healing, deliverance, and the list goes on…

I will be taking a couple of weeks off from blogging due to some family needs and the holidays.  I hope you will check back with me after the first of the year, where I am sure to be blogging my heart out again.  Also, feel free to use the search engine to research topics you would be interested in reading about within my blog.  May God bless you and yours with a Christ-centered Christmas and a New Year full of his grace and favor.

Dear Lord, thank you for lowering yourself to leave the glories of heaven and come to earth as a humble servant.  I choose to come before you and worship.  In Jesus’ Name.  Amen.   

Sherri                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.