Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Friday, September 13, 2013

Becoming a Mighty Woman of Valor





Becoming a Mighty Woman of Valor   

   

Judg 6:14-15

 

14 Then the Lord  turned to him and said, "Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?"

15 So he said to Him, "O my Lord,* how can I save Israel? Indeed my clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house."

NKJV

 

An inferiority complex.  That is definitely what Gideon is saying back to the Almighty God.  "I know you think you see something in me, but I am nothing.  My family is the least important, and I am on the very bottom rung of the family ladder."
 
To read the rest of today's devotional, come meet me at "Laced with Grace", where I am visiting for the day.  You can click on the link below or on the link on the butterfly on the right.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.