Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wonderful Craftsmanship


Ps 139:14

 

14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;* 

Marvelous are Your works,

And that my soul knows very well.

NKJV

 

Craftsmanship is very important.  No one wants to buy an item that has been made cheaply or shoddily.  That is (theoretically) why we pay more for designer brands, because they offer the promise of greater quality.

 
I am a female.  As such, I have spent a good portion of my life comparing myself to others...


For the remainder of this blog, please meet me at http://lacedwithgrace.com/ where I am visiting for the day.  Or you can click on the butterfly link for "Laced with Grace" on the right hand side of the margin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.