Sherri Evans

Sherri Evans

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Making God Happy


 

        


 

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."  Heb 11:6 (KJV) 


 

Do you want to please God? Do you want to make him happy? Make him proud of you?  Me too!  I think sometimes that the only way to make Him happy is to follow all of  the commandments He has laid out in his Word.  It is almost like I think the only thing that pleases Him is the things I don't do.

 

But according to today's verse, God is pleased with a positive action too.  He is pleased when I have faith.  When I believe He will work, when I believe He will come through, God is pleased.

 

This verse is full of a lot of instruction- little treasures we can learn from.  But for now, I want to spend today just thinking about how happy I can make God by just believing in Him.

 

Dear  Lord please help me to increase my faith.  Help  me to believe you and operate in faith in every area of my life.  Please forgive me for the areas of unbelief.  In Jesus' Name.  Amen.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share how these posts are impacting your life.